Ming's Musings

Friday, November 18, 2005

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I hear this question all around me, mind you...from grown-ups!!!
"I still don't know what I want to do with my life!?!", wether they are 30, 40, and going 50. Maybe, one should ask the question, what do I want to be when I grow younger....??? Second childhood...perhaps?

I always advise,"Try to remember what you always dreamed of when you were a child, or what is your favorite hobby? They always give us insights to our soul's desire."

Thank God, I've always know what I wanted to do with myself.I wanted to travel, learn new languages and I've taken cared of that. Now, I just want to write, write and write til my ink runs dry...

Posted by mingsworld.com :: 12:53 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------