Ming's Musings

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Depression

"How are you doing Schatzi"? I asked my daughter who lives in Germany while we were chatting on the phone."Oh mom" she replied wearily."It's so strange to come home to an empty house. It's just wierd." My daughter just spent 2 months with me in california and we were both going through a seperation angst.

"Darling, just hang on in there. Keep yourself busy, work out, write in your journal, strum your guitar, continue your break dance classes and lastly do some charity work.Volunteer." I continued. "Make new goals for yourself. Write them down. What do you want to happen in a year, 5 years, and 10 years? You will get excited about life again.You'd be excited to greet a brand new day!"

"How do you know all of this Mom?" she wondered."I really dont know darling. All I know, is it works for me. Living is not about what life gives to you, what matters is what you can give to this life!"

Posted by mingsworld.com :: 2:22 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------