Ming's Musings

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No Guts, No Glory

"No guts, no glory" I always heard dad say.In my case, "I was all guts, no glory!". I think my biggest enemy is my impulsive nature. I act first before I think. After reeling from the consequences of my actions, I start pondering and wondering why I ever did it?!! Of course, if i started thinking first, I would end up doing nothing at all with my life. I would just get stuck forever with a thought.

"Just do it!", was a line I always lived by. People who know me always think I am brave and fearless. But I guess I act out based on my fears. When I look back on all the wild and crazy things i did, I wonder now, how i ever did it? Now, I even shudder at the thought. Is is because I am growing older and wiser? Or just plain old?

Posted by mingsworld.com :: 11:54 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------